AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how can I see my own ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a beginner in Adwords, so I want to know how can I see one of my ads, as a test when searching for some of my keywords.
Thanks.

Regards

G. Brunati

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: how can I see my own ads?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello G. Brunati,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

You can use the Ad Preview Tool to see how your ad stands in front of your competition on Google search. Doing this will not add any impressions or other metrics in your live account because this tool is meant for the advertisers to make the best out of it. Read this article for more insights.

However, if you try to make live searches on Google and find your ad, it will hamper your own metrics. So you should avoid it.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

A similar question was just answered:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Ads-appearance/m-p/71288

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello G. Brunati,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

You can use the Ad Preview Tool to see how your ad stands in front of your competition on Google search. Doing this will not add any impressions or other metrics in your live account because this tool is meant for the advertisers to make the best out of it. Read this article for more insights.

However, if you try to make live searches on Google and find your ad, it will hamper your own metrics. So you should avoid it.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj