AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

hi guys,i have one interview question i have faced at accenture.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If thousands of keywords given to you then how can you handle them?this is the question guys.please share your answers......................

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi guys,i have one interview question i faced at accenture.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shivkumar,

If an account has thousands of keywords, I am sure that many of them would be unnecessary or not much relevant. This number can be kept to minimum by structuring campaigns/adgroups properly. Using Broad Match Modifiers and proper negatives in place would help keep this number  minimized to a greater extent. 

Still, if that many keywords are required, structuring them properly based on the business's different offerings and on the website's content themes would allow efficient management. 

Then, there are tools inside the AdWords interface which can help automate certain things in bulk. It allows faster and easier management. And not to forget, AdWords Editor and AdWords scripts help a lot in managing considerably comprehensive campaigns. 

This is what I usually do with comprehensive campaigns, and I don't find any issue optimizing them for better performance. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: hi guys,i have one interview question i have faced at accenture.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you ratan........

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan can you please tell me "what is initial analysis report?"

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Shivkumar,

An initial analysis report can mean a report discussing things combined with the following -

• An analysis on a business's offerings, potential target markets/geographies, target demographics etc.
  • Analysing ROI from existing marketing channels
  • Analysing most suitable campaign types and other strategies with AdWords so that ROI goals of the business in question can be subjected
  • Giving a proposal to the client in question to establish the suitability of AdWords. Showing them the potential of AdWords... making them understand the what's, why's, how's etc. 

In all, analysing business goals and aligning them with AdWords in order to advise a business how AdWords can meet their advertising goals more effectively and efficiently. It usually consists of several researches and analysis. 

However, if a business is already advertising with AdWords, initial analysis report can better be called audit report wherein performance of the existing campaigns are analysed and the client is presented with an audit report discussing where and how things can be optimized for better performance. 

My two cents!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.