AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

googleadservices.com instead of google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

When i clicking on my google ad it is going to googleadservices.com instead of google.com 

I do not want my ads going to googleadservices.com i want my ads going to google.com then showing my website

Is anyone knows that how can i solve this problem ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Seo N;

Googleservices  is a generic term used for the server networksnetworks, which (in real time) serve the ad. Googeservices is the physical infrastructure to serve the ads AdWords and DoubleClick share the same server network;

The ad is shown based on the platform you choose (e.g. AdWords). If you set your targeting to Google.com  - it ill be shown on Google.com 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you MosheTLV for your answer 

Can you tell me how can i set my targeting just google.com ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Here you are:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722047

I strongly advise to lean more about AdWords targeting methods before starting to advertise with Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: googleadservices.com instead of google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you but in this page https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722047 

does not have guide for choosing between google.com or googleadservices.com 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Seo N;

Again; googleservices is not the advertising platform. It's  the physical infrastructure. It is irrelevant to the targeting methods.

Again:  put the time to learn about AdWords,  'from scratch' before you start