AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

google analytics goals conversion payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello?

i imported goal from my google analytics account to adwords, and i am anticipating revenue to my website business bank account, when should i expert payment from organic search, direct traffic and referral that are already converted?

i made payment to adwords but my account didn't receive clicks from customers please advise me to check on my account to do the right setting before i pay adwords again next week

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google analytics goals conversion payment

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ndivhuwo,

Thanks for your post. I think you may be slightly confused between AdWords and AdSense. 

With AdWords, you create ads and when someone clicks on your ads and visits your website, you are charged for that click. AdWords does not pay advertisers - it is the opposite, advertisers pay AdWords for visits to their website. 

AdSense is a different product whereby you can earn money from your website. To learn more about AdSense, please see the following link: http://www.google.ie/adsense/start/

I hope this helps!