AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

google analytics goal conversion payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello google and affiliates

i understood your previous thread, i do have adwords account as well and i once posted keywords in my google adwords account and pay as an advertiser.i was also requested to scan and e-mail letter from the bank were i open my business account, to approve that i own the account. but i din't receive clicks and impression from visitors

however in adwords data sharing policy it states that in order to see conversions in my adwords account i must have run adwords ads at some stage

on the 08th july 2014 adsense has run ads from my website, is google adwords who serve these ads.now my question is why can't i see conversions in my adwords account hence there were ads displayed from adwords that day and start earning from verified clicks and impressions from my google analytics account hence i gave adwords my business bank account?

then on the other hand i will be waiting to get approved from adsense.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google analytics goal conversion payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there.
I'm having trouble understanding exactly what the problem is I'm afraid. Could you maybe explain it in some more simple terms?

Have you set up conversion tracking according to this?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Re: google analytics goal conversion payment

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ndivhuwo J,

You will see conversions only from your own AdWords account. AdSense shows ads from other accounts. You will not see conversion data from that. Go to your AdSense account to see the number of clicks those ads have generated.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords