AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

facebook as destination url

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Now my clients have a facebook game application and they need the people signup and play that game. Anyway i need to advertise the application through Adwords, Can i used facebook as display url & destination url, If yes how can we track the people are they click and register for the game just click on the ads. 

However we also have an Androids and iOS application so how can we advertise these apps by Google Play Store and Apps Store through Adwords  ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: facebook as destination url

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mrx,

You can take your ads to FB but you won't be able to track registrations if it is happening on FB itself. If it goes to an LP post registration, you can have a conversion code there.

For the app promotion, please go through the content below, it should help you with setting up the ads that can help you promote the app and downloads:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549053?hl=en

Hope this helps Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrx A
September 2015

Re: facebook as destination url

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Mrx A;

Technically, you can. But Google usually restricts the number of TLDs on the same SERP, so your ad might not appear, or your CPC could be high. I would promote the game on a landing page  dedicated to the game, and not on Facebook, 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’