AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

earnings

Not applicable
# 2
Not applicable

can u make money just advertzing your videoon adwords for video -no service or product.?? i tried adwords for videos 1 week it doesnt seem i made any money or very little out of my 1000 new views...i got through it.  what s the catch?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: Is anyone experiencing results that justify the money they have sp

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Very few people generate a positive ROI using adwords to push traffic to make revenue to video views or ad sense clicks. My only suggestion would be to find traffic that is less expensive by modifying the settings in your video campaign. Some serving options are more expensive than others eg: search vs. instream vs true view. Fact is that your will likely spend more than you make using adwords in this particular case.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Is anyone experiencing results that justify the money they have spent?

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I need your help y'all...i spend 25$ 5 x 5 days to promote a video-got close to 800 views thanks to this BUt earning estimated at...5$?...please explain to me why do people like myself invest an amount ex 25$) to make 5$ profit...what s the point and what am i missing,,,will i always get peanuts fro agencies to place their add on my video> ? what s the gimmiick here ? thank to all for your imput (did the key word research, posted on facebook redditt video replied with other videos etc etc) what is the "trick? nobody will spend more then they earn this i m sure about...awaiting yout replies help!!

Re: earnings

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

AdWords is a way to advertise a product or service so that customers come to your website to make a purchase. The advertiser pays for clicks on their ads and makes money from the purchases people make.

It can also be used just to drive traffic--to get people to read content on your website or go to your video and watch it. The advertiser pays for the clicks people make to go to the video/website. The advertiser does not make money if they are not selling a product or service.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: Is anyone experiencing results that justify the money they have sp

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Very few people generate a positive ROI using adwords to push traffic to make revenue to video views or ad sense clicks. My only suggestion would be to find traffic that is less expensive by modifying the settings in your video campaign. Some serving options are more expensive than others eg: search vs. instream vs true view. Fact is that your will likely spend more than you make using adwords in this particular case.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable
thank you very much..which of the ones you stated are less expensive;in stream? search? or other>

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Can't answer the specifics on what is more/less expensive, too many factors play into things.

My suggestion is to start with this help center documentation.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456100?hl=en

It progresses to the different formats and some are less expensive but for obvious reasons like poor visibility, too much competition, etc. so less expensive may not be 'better'. Also if you have been accruing impressions and clicks you may have some helpful data in your account to review and act on.

Good Luck.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Thank you, Kim!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hey Theresa!