AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

dynamic or Remarketing Tag is a Problem for me HELP!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For the last week I have been trying to figure out how to get the Tag to work for my Remarketing Tag Adwords Campaign and I just can not get it to work.  I am exhausted!!  Ok my site i can not put the code on every page as it wont support javascript as my product pages are what you see is what you get and I need the code to work on the main template which I upload via Cpanel.  I have over 2000+ products and my cart is a 3rd party shopping cart. SO this is quite a problem for me! HELP!!!!

website is www.poshbirthdaystore.com and i have google tag manager installed.

Also I already tried 4 times to chat with a Google adwords rep and they dont help at all!!

THIS IS THE TEXT MESSAGES I AM GETTING IN ADWORDS ABOUT THE TAGS:

Your tag doesn't include the custom parameter "ecomm_pagetype".
Check that your tag is implemented correctly. The "ecomm_pagetype" value is necessary to enable dynamic remarketing, and should be added to your tag.

Custom parameter "ecomm_prodid" and Merchant Center feed values don't match
Values for "ecomm_prodid" should match item identifiers in your Merchant Center feed.
The value of the "ecomm_prodid" parameter being passed to the remarketing tag is incorrect. Your tag's "ecomm_prodid" value needs to match either the "id" or "item_group_id" of the product in the connected Google Merchant Center account.

Some cart pages are missing the custom parameter "ecomm_totalvalue"
Your tag with the parameter "ecomm_totalvalue" hasn't been implemented on all shopping cart pages.
Make sure you add the remarketing tag with custom parameter "ecomm_totalvalue" to all webpages that contain "ecomm_pagetype: 'cart'". The "ecomm_totalvalue" value is necessary to enable dynamic remarketing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: dynamic or Remarketing Tag is a Problem for me HELP!!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

first, be certain that the google-merchant-center-account
and submitted (feed) data associated with the verified and
claimed website are in good-standing -- the data (feed)
submitted for google-shopping (product-listing-ads) is the
source of tag information for dynamic-remarketing.

as to adding the tag details to the website, the best likely course would be
to contact whoever is handling your e-commerce/shopping-cart support.