AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

does Est. top page bid same for every body???

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

does Est. top page bid same for every body???

lets say keyword  lorem ipsum  Est. top page bid 14$ on my account

all other competitors got same  Est. top page bid 14$ for keyword  lorem ipsum .   ???????

thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: does Est. top page bid same for every body???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes Different advertisers has the different Est top page bid. As it depends on the several factors:- That desribe in the link.

Please follow the above link for more clarification and how est top page bid determine.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Rakesh,
how I understand from that link above
Advertisers keywords and my keywords with lets say same Q/S
but every one get different est top page bid?.
if my est top page bid 14$ same advertiser with same Q/s might have 2$ est top page bid
??????

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I think what Rakesh wants to say is that no 2 advertisers have the same setup in the ad groups that keep that keyword. They may have different negative keywords, different scheduling, different history of impressions and CTR. This means "different relevance" in an equation.

The reported QS is an integer number, to simplify things and to present you a rounded average, which behind can have a real number with let's say 3 decimals like QS = 7,205 and QS = 7.495.

To make things more difficult to evaluate , AdWords now counts into the Ad Rank the performance of the extensions : 

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2013/10/improving-ad-rank.html

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Adrian and Rakesh I still can't find solution  how to spent that 1000$ for relevant clicks and get more impression here is reminder link

I would like to get pro opinion and if you would like I can share with you my account acces.

it will help me a lot if it possible of course.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Let's take a look at the home page of the forum (this link ), what can we see in the upper right corner ? I think is this message "Looking for an expert to manage your AdWords account? Contact one of theGoogle Certified Partners from the AdWords Community." .

I have exhausted my ideas regarding your described situation so I wish you all the best and I hope someone gives you a good answer, I'll only do "reading" from now on regarding this thread Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex P
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Alex,

you need relevant clicks. Now this isn't going to be an answer to your question - it is the way I tackle the situation though. It's practical and takes a day to a week to get running. More to the point, it's inexpensive and more than likely for you, profitable.

To me what others are prepared to pay is only an indication that the market you're heading into is worthwhile. If there wasn't any competition, it would have poor click prices, wouldn't it?

My strategy is to aim for the #3 to #5 spot initially - and test ads (and it seems you can test landing pages too, I'm still awaiting an answer on that one!) They need to be relevant AND provocative. One of them will drive traffic, and have a CTR significantly above 4%. My aim is around 10%. That's a significant slice of the traffic available, and means everyone else is being drained. That's fine by me as most of 'em aren't looking anyway.

So if you're getting a 6% CTR on your ad (for example) and your competition one step in the Ad rank below you is getting a 1.5% CTR this means you're getting 4x the traffic. So let's say they're paying $10 for a click - that means you're paying $10.01 for 4 clicks (your CTR is 4x bigger). Remember Google's all about the money. Forget everything else. If it makes Google money, you can be they're doing it.

So you're paying $10.01 for 4 clicks - that's roughly $2.50 - where everyone else is paying $10 and more. If such a tactic doesn't make your website profitable, I can't think of much that would. Because if you've reckoned on a click price of $10 and you're getting clicks for $2.50 that is one big difference.

And it takes being a little provocative! It'll upset a few people, but it's unlikely they'd be buyers anyway. Improving your ads will see you slowly climb the ladder - and all along the process you're making money. So start small, really small. Work up and then when things are looking good, expand. Massively. That's when you can use your sales funnel for all sorts of wonderful things!