AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

do you have to pay and how much are we talkiing about

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Re: do you have to pay and how much are we talkiing about

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackie C,

You do have to pay to use AdWords. One of the most common setups involves setting a daily budget and then paying on a click by click basis, meaning that you'll only ever pay when a potential client lands on your website. You can learn more about that here.

There is a fair amount to learn before diving in with an AdWords campaign. I'd strongly suggest checking out some of the learning material here before attempting to run your own ads. That way you'll avoid wasting advertising costs while also getting the greatest potential from your marketing campaign.

With regards to how much you can expect to pay, this really depends on your industry and goals. If you want to tell us more about your business then we could provide you with some very rough estimates.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Re: do you have to pay and how much are we talkiing about

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackie C,

You do have to pay to use AdWords. One of the most common setups involves setting a daily budget and then paying on a click by click basis, meaning that you'll only ever pay when a potential client lands on your website. You can learn more about that here.

There is a fair amount to learn before diving in with an AdWords campaign. I'd strongly suggest checking out some of the learning material here before attempting to run your own ads. That way you'll avoid wasting advertising costs while also getting the greatest potential from your marketing campaign.

With regards to how much you can expect to pay, this really depends on your industry and goals. If you want to tell us more about your business then we could provide you with some very rough estimates.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just land in here thanks to google now I think I am not good for this AdWord campaign, I would like to make some money, but I don't know if I can handle 10.00 a day I am retired, do I get some money for the add before i have to pay (if i get lucky).

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Paula,

No, you must pay and pay and pay.

If you get some type of action out of it that rewards you, that is on your side of things (your phone, your visitor, your lead). There is no money coming from AdWords, no matter what, ever.

Kind Regards,

James