AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

discrepancy in ad words conversion & playstore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Appreciate if someone could share some insight on this scenario.

i have one universal mobile app campaign, whereby the conversion value in adwords is 45 but the in playstore the conversion value is only 35. This only started to happen after 10/11/2015. before the said date the data btwn adwords and playstore has tally. 

Thanks & Rgds

Vicky

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: discrepancy in ad words conversion & playstore

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Vicky,

The fix for this will depend on how you have you conversion tracking set up. Are you tracking conversion values dynamically, or did you input the value manually?

You can check this by going into your AdWords account and going to Tools > Conversions > Clicking on the name of the app conversion. From there, you will see options where you could input a value or choose to set it dynamically. If manually, you may be able to simply adjust the value to the correct amount. But if you set up the conversion to track conversion values dynamically, that may be an issue with the conversion tracking implementation itself.

Cassie

Re: discrepancy in ad words conversion & playstore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

Thanks for the explanation.
I have checked the conversion tool. everythings seems to be ok. The conversion value = 1.