AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

create keyword labels across accounts?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

is there any way for me to CREATE the same keyword label for multiple accounts at once? I would like to use the same label in 30+ accounts and it would take me for ever to set it up one by one.

Is it possible to do this through MCC level scripts? Note that I am not referring to APPLYING a label (which I know I can do through scripts), I am referring to the process of CREATING it.

Would appreciate any help that I can get. Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Erika R
September 2015

Re: create keyword labels across accounts?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Erika,

It can be done in various campaigns of a particular account but it cannot be done for various account under one MCC at a time. What you can do is enter into each one of your account and create a label and apply it throughout your campaign. You have to do it for each one of your account seperately.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Erika R
September 2015

Re: create keyword labels across accounts?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Erika,

It can be done in various campaigns of a particular account but it cannot be done for various account under one MCC at a time. What you can do is enter into each one of your account and create a label and apply it throughout your campaign. You have to do it for each one of your account seperately.