AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

create audience list from ad clicks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do I create an audience list from adword clicks not website visits.  I cannot install tracking on the website.  The audience builder on the side of the Adwords Account clearly states create Audience from website visitors as well as ad clicks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @yvon,

You are advised to consider the posts in the following thread.

***   I want to create a remarketing list, which have users(Cookies) only from google adwords?   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics-Code/I-want-to-create-a-remarketing-list-...

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @yvon

If you aren't familiar with remarketing, you should read How remarketing works first.

Here is the solution for your issue

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

Thanks

Sanal John

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just a small addition to what has been said above, in any case remarketing does involve adding javascript code on the web pages, OR making changes to the analytics code to enable remarketing OR using Google Tag Manager. Without this, the system won't be able to track the cookies and build the audiences list for you.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry but, may I say again: that I cannot add code to the website.

The Adwords Interface explicitly says "Create an Audience from Ad Clicks" in addition to website visitors.  Which means you can do either one independently.

ads.png