AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

cost differ in keywords performance and account performance report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am using google adwords api and awql to create some reports in Qlikview. I wanted to show some reports based on cost at keyword text level. What I have found is that for some days the cost value differ If I use the Account performance report and keywords performance report.

Infact the Account_Performance_Report shows the accurate cost metric while the Keyword_Performance_Report shows less cost than the actual for some days

I could use the Account performance report but the problem is that I want to show the report at keywods text level and I could get this only from keywords performance report

Can someone please guide me how to get the accurate cost value from keywords_performance_report

Thank You

Arif

Re: cost differ in keywords performance and account performance report

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

I'm sure folks in this Community might have ideas on how to achieve this, but you might want to check out the AdWords API forum as well: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api