AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

converted clicks Vs conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have placed conversion code on my thank you page and I dont have any lead generated pages (only sale). Once user reached thank yo page and its recorded as converted clicks. But how conversions are recording more than converted clicks in adwords interface though I dont have any lead generated pages.

How could be getting  many per conversions.

In our scenario chance to get many per click conversions are very low. the page refresh theory which may be one of the reasons but not all. I am not understand why this is happening.?

Please help me out what are the chances to get may per conversions.

Thanks,

Satya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: converted clicks Vs conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Satya,

Apart from the basic differenc which has occurred i.e. replacing Conversions  (1-per-click) with Converted Clicks and Conversions (Many-per-click) with Conversion Column, the way these metrics are calculated has also been modified depending upon how an advertiser want to view and record these metrics.

Conversion counting options has been provided where you can let Conversion Tracking code track either unique conversions or all conversions. So if you have changed this setting, then conversions will be recorded accordingly. If you haven't changed anything, then it should record the conversions the way you have been recording. Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3438531

Pankaj