AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion trcaking for Google form

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: conversion trcaking for Google form

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Seo T,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

You may want to check this one, give the details and also some redirect page so the user who submits the form is redirected to that page (the tool would give you the code which you have to integrrate with in the form)and on that page you can place conversion tracking code and track the conversions.
http://sneakysheep.com/google-docs-form-tool-version-2/

Please note that, you cannot simply add the form page as a destination URL in the ads, if so, the ads will be disapproved. Since the policy states that you cannot direct the user where you simply collect information or a page that automatically initiates the downloading of the content.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

This is a third party form which you don't have control to insert your tracking code. Meanwhile you can't track this form. You can track clicks on this form using URL builder.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I know it is a third party tool but you can use it as well.

Let me explain you. If you go to that page and give the live Google form URL and also give some other URL where you have control of. once you submit then it will generate a code and that code you can use it on your website, i.e the form will be integrated on your website and who ever submits the form, the will be redirected to the page you gave earlier.

But to apply this, you need to have some website where you can incorporate the live Google form code. This we do because whoever submits the form, they will simply see a thank you message and not get redirected to a separate page. So if we can only redirect them to a page then you can track them as conversions by using the conversion tracking code on the redirected page.

Hope this clears the confusion,
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
All the more, this will work if he uses the Google form on his website. If he does not have a website then it does not work.
Thanks.