AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a MCC account and have multiple accounts of the same business but the website extension changes country wise like .com, .co.uk. ca etc. Based on the category of service and geo target I have divided them into multiple accounts in single MCC. The website is url is same in all the accounts in MCC.

Now I have conversion tracking code placed on the thankyou page in one of the account targeted in USA on .com website. Recently I have started another account in UK with .co.uk but the conversion tracking is not working.

Do i need to install conversion tracking code from new account into this .co.uk website?

Is there any other way to do it for all at a time.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rank S
September 2015

Re: conversion tracking

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Instead to make the process easier just use a single conv tracking for all your websites. You can accomplish it on your MCC. See the image.

here it is.png

Re: conversion tracking

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Rank,

I agree with StructurePPC, use the MCC level Conversion tracking code in all adwords accounts.
But make sure whether you use MCC level and Account level conversion code, You have to install conversion tacking code on each thankyou page. e.g. abc.com/thankyou, abc.co.in/thankyou, abc.uk/thankyou. If each thank you page URL is different, so you need to install conversion tracking code in all pages.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’