AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking not verifing on iOS apps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day: my issue comes not from a website but an iOS App. I have installed a conversion tracking in the iOS app, tested from a couple of devices, the result in the device showed that the ping was right. Now its been a week and still nothing happens, the app is already in the AppStore. I've been searching every where in google but everything talks about tracking websites. Could you help me with that... Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion tracking not verifing on iOS apps

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your posting. Please confirm, you are trying to setup a 3rd party app (iOS) to do conversion tracking on your Adwords ads? Please clarify.

You may also want to read this helpful community thread that discusses conversion tracking. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good day: I have done every step in the tool conversion steps list (https://developers.google.com/app-conversion-tracking/), but the conversion tracking has not changed status, it stills being Unverified. I think, I find the problem in, there is not any relation between the adwords campaign and the active conversion Tracking. But I also can't find where I must define that, if I have to do it. At this moment I have not started the ad campaign, but I am defining it for going to direct downloads in mobile advertising. I am doing well so far?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exactly the same problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Having the same issue. Anyone find a resolution for this?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!