AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking from google analytics to google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have a Magento-ecommerce site. Recently I migrated to Universal Analytics from Google Analytics. In Uiversal Analytics, I have tracked transaction data. It's displayed in Google Analytics conversion.

Now I have imported the google analytics data to google adwords using this Link.  

I didn't used the Conversion ID of google adwords.  I have added the code of Google Tag manager.  Is this is enough for tracking the google analytics conversion.

Now it has tracked the conversion, but the conversion value is 0.  Why it shows as 0?  How to solve this?

Can anyone help on this issue?

Re: conversion tracking from google analytics to google adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Alamelu,

1. If you have imported your conversion tracking from analytics successfully that alone will be enough to track your conversions in adwords.

2. Value is a number you assign to each successfull conversions you make to assess your ROI. For example if I am a  laptop seller I would set a value of 30k (indian rs) for each conversions since its the average value for a laptop. Since you have imported the settingd from analytics I think adwords should able to get the value of the ecommerce transaction. Anyway I wont worry much on the values as I will be able track those in my analytics in this case. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alamelu V
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.  Is it really need to use the Google Adwords conversion ID, otherwise Tag Manager code is enough for Google Adword conversion from Google Analytics.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yep, that should be enough.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. 

The Google Anaytics and Adwords transaction count is mismatched.

I saw in google analytics report - Conversions->Ecommerce-Overview - Shows 6 transactions.

But in Report->Adwords->Adwords -> Keywords

- shows  2 transactions while select Converstions as ecommerce

-  shows 4 while select Converstions as All Goals

Why it is not displayed all the  6 in ecommerce transactions?