AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking for e-commerce website.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My client need to have 2 conversion tracking for theirs e-Commerce,

1 tracking who register to be a member. 

2 Tracking after they register to be theirs member, Buy something from them. 

According to they need to compare together how many member do they generate & how many sale that converted by member ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion tracking for e-commerce website.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Mrx A,

It's completely okay. You can set up two different conversions in AdWords. Set up one for lead and one for sales. Ideally, you should have two different success pages where you would install the conversion codes to track conversions. A 'thank you' page for sign up and 'success' page for sales. 

Inside the AdWords interface, you can easily view the individual conversions by segmenting them by type or name. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@Ratan-Jha, Thanks for your answer, But how I can see the conversion on Adwords Interface then if I have a 2 conversion tracking for both way.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can segment data by conversion name. Doing this will separate the number of conversions by their names. You can refer to the Conversions row in the report table to view it. If the Conversion row is not enabled, enable it by going to Columns > Modify Columns > Conversions > Conversions. 

segment.png

Does that help? Do let us know if it does not. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.