AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion tracking code issue

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Eveyone.

Our team deployed conversion tracking code on thankyou page and getting conversion numbers but i have one question that is --In conversion tab ,webpages columns Google is showing our home page url but we deployed conversion tracking code on checkout pages so please clear this situation.why google is showing our homepage urls instant of thankyou page url?

Thanks in Advance.

Re: conversion tracking code issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Willlam

Please check your "home page" and "thankyou page" might be your both the pages are same.
e.g. home page is xyz.com, if user signups here and it show thankyou message on the same page, then your both pages are the same.
It need to be created new thankyou page. e.g. xyz.com/thankyou... and conversion tracking code should be present on thankyou page before closing the body tag </body>

Let me know, if you have any queries?

Thanks,
Tushar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

I have separate checkout page/thankyou page.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, then please check the homepage and thankyou page source code.

Before you have checking all the things please clear the all the cookies of your computer for the same.

Let me know where the conversion tracking code is present now. conversion tracking should be on the thankyou page not on the homepage.