AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion status unverified

K L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Tag Assistant says the conversion code snippet I added is fine. I added it over a month ago. I double checked the code using tips here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en and everything appears fine. Not sure what's wrong. Looking for guidance, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: conversion status unverified

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Have there been any conversions that you know of after you placed conversion code?

If not: then I would suggest you should make a dummy transaction by clicking on your ad.

If yes:

Is there a way we can access your conversion page without making transaction  if yes please post the conversion page URL, will check out if anything is wrong there. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Have there been any conversions that you know of after you placed conversion code?

If not: then I would suggest you should make a dummy transaction by clicking on your ad.

If yes:

Is there a way we can access your conversion page without making transaction  if yes please post the conversion page URL, will check out if anything is wrong there. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

conversion status unverified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

I came up with the same problem here. Google Tag Assistant checked the website and the tag works fine, while the conversion status still "Unverified" for like three days. Since I only use call-only ads, there is no chance for viewers to see the real website. How can a visitor see the page and verify the website then?

Can anyone help me with that?