AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion pixel - 2 questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

question one

I have this product that always changes in value, one day it has  value of 12 the other day it has a value of 2. Is there a way to make my conversion tracking pixel change value automatically? 

second question

if a client clicks on a landing page for product x and ends up buying product x and a with different values, how to set up a pixels on my last page (thank you for purchase) with the 2 conversion pixels? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion pixel - 2 questions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Ideally, conversion tracking codes should be used as per types of conversion (like purchasing, subscribing to newsletter, etc) you've got in the website.

If you consider 'Purchases' as a type of conversion, creating one code would be sufficient. You can set it up to track dynamic conversion values, as per actual transactions happening on the website. I'd suggest following steps in this article to accomplish this.

To the second question - setting up one code would be sufficient, as the code would track the transaction value for both products. .In this case AdWords would report values of product X + A as the transaction value, as both products were purchased.

Hope that helps, feel free to write back!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar