AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conversion code set up Problem , please guide me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

I have set up a conversion code on my site webpage but when I put the code between the page <body> tags then a little top-margin creats. So please guide how I can overcome from it or how to put the conversion code so that this top-margin does create. actually I am not PPC expert so please guide me.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion code set up Problem , please guide me

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
The space is for the Google Site Stats privacy notification. So choose a suitable place on your site and implement the code there.

"Conversion Tracking includes the option to notify customers about cookies: During the setup process, we'll help you create a notification box for your website that lets your customers know they're being tracked. This is known as the Google Site Stats box, which appears on your conversion page -- the page customers see after they complete a conversion. Google Site StatsThis notification appears only for customers who've been referred by Google to your site. When customers click on it, Google tells them that they don't have to accept the conversion cookie if they don't want to and reminds them that none of their personal information is being recorded or used in any way. Customers will also have an opportunity to provide feedback about your website.
Promote a clear privacy policy: If you don't use the Google Sites Stats box, we ask that you review your website's privacy policy to make sure it discloses your use of tracking technology."

Go over this article for more info:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en

Re: conversion code set up Problem , please guide me

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi rojgar b,

Here's the simple solution: move the code to just before the closing body tag instead of at the top of the page.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords