AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

conmversion tracking for email link

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

For a number of b2b sites, it's common for them to not have an easily trackable conversion, either because of lack of ecommerce functionality or the multitude of different ways they capture leads.

Obviously telephone number is one of them. How do you track phone call conversions in a cheap and effective way? I'm guessing the company will need to hire a coder to implement a system where the web page detects if they've arrived from adwords and display a custom phone number of some sort?

Also sites will use a hyperlinked email link, is there a way to effectively and reliably track conversions for live email links?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rhys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: conmversion tracking by phone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again morecaffeine

We had a few days ago, a nice discussion about the effectiveness of various of phone call conversion tracking systems available on the market (including call forwarding by Google). I think it will answer your part of your question:

How to quantify our ROI / phone- call Conversion rate from Adwords

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’