AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

click fraud is defiantly not being detected by google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I noticed my ads get 10s of click with out any visit to my site or simply no regiteration . even my site log indicates of no visit. I am advertising on pof dot com and I gets 100s of click per an hour and no regieteration and no visit shows is in my log so just wondering how I can report this to google adwords.

my site is also online dating

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: click fraud is defiantly not being detected by google.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi f2farhad,

I took a quick look at your site. The Google Analytics code is not on your home page so I guess you are using a different web log analysis program.

My question for you is how do you identify AdWords traffic? The most reliable method of identifying traffic is to look for the presence of a gclid value in the query string, if you have auto-tagging enabled. If you use manual tagging, you need to tag with something unique to identify the traffic.

I also lookded at pof.com. They do not appear to use AdSense on the site, so your AdWords ads don't show on that site. I did see that they accept advertising directly. I did not see any ads on the pages I did look at.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello f2farhad, 

If you are worried about tracking discrepancies, I recommend you find the GCLIDs in your server logs. Check out this article http://www.google.com/ads/adtrafficquality/advertisers/better-understand-your-ad-traffic.html for more information on how to do that. Without auto-tagging there is no reliable way of tracking which visits come from ads and which don't.

If you have any other concerns regarding potential click fraud, I recommend you check out http://g.co/adtrafficquality for more information. You can also find an article there on how to best request an invalid click investigation.

Hope this helps,

Fili

-- former Google support engineer on the Ad Traffic Quality team Smiley Happy

find me at http://fili.org/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thnaks for the email. google analytics is located in the homepage so I am not sure why you are saying it is not found in the home page. based on my google anlaytits and webmaster tools there was 2 visit from pof but I see 259 click repoirted in my google adwords.so I am possitive there is a click fraud on pof as I am seeting reffering click number is coming from that site and I am being billed for it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

pof is using adsense as they are number one on revnue from adsense $10000 daily so I am sure this how the site is making money and using click blackhat or call it clickfraud

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bool**bleep**, that was no answer, not in layman's terms.. just goobledy gooke as usual