AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

click and keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I see total click 10. I have around fifty keywords. There is no click on any keyword individually in the report. How can I know actually which keywords were clicked?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: click and keywords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi there,

Are your clicks coming from Display or Search? Look at the totals at the bottom of the screen on the campaigns tab... this will tell you.

Please answer this question, as it may explain why you don't see keyword level data.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

What's the campaign type you're using? If it is 'Search Network with Display Select', the campaign could have accrued clicks from the display Network. In that case, you'll have to check stats under Display Network>Display Keywords to see keyword level metrics. Screenshot here.

Let me know if that's not the case, there are other possibilities we can look into.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
When I select all keywords then total clicks are seen but not for individual keyword's click are seen. This is both for search and display network. I can see only individual keyword's click when I select ad group or campaign.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank's Sumanth. Let me check your screen shot . I think it will help me to understand click history for keywords.