AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

change to scheduled emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My company create marketing dashboards for agencies. Many of our clients use Adwords to serve ads on Youtube and the only way we can access this data is via scheduled emails. However, over the weekend a change seems to have been made which now requires a login to download the file. Is this a permanent change and is there any way to disable the login requirement?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: change to scheduled emails

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Max,
Are you talking about the Youtube Analytics reports?

If so, you might want to look at some recent changes in GA. There is a LOT more video campaign data now available in GA for AdWords video campaigns.

If you'd like to share the exact types of reports you're trying to access for your dashboards (and the method you are using to build them), we may be able to offer some more specific advice.

Re: change to scheduled emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.

I'm talking about the Video campaign performance report in adwords. Youtube ad not available in via the Adwords API so we have a workaround in place that allows us to extract the data from a file which is downloaded via a link in a scheduled email we receive every morning. However, the link now requires us to login which we cant really automate.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks