AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

can we put same conversion code into different pages.?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,This is Praveen, i really like to know that can we put same conversion code into different pages. for example i have 6 different landing pages, in each page when filling the form it goes to customized thank you page. so is it possible to make those as a single conversion or else i have to create 6 conversion ,please help me on this.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: can we put same conversion code into different pages.?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@praveenoa wrote:

Hi,This Praveen, i really like to that can we put same conversion code into different pages. for example i have 6 different landing pages, when filling the form each landing on customized thank you page. so is it possible to make those as a single conversion or else i have to create 6 conversion please help me on this.

As per my knowledge, You can put the same conversion code in all pages and they will show as same conversion data. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@praveenoa wrote:

Hi,This Praveen, i really like to that can we put same conversion code into different pages. for example i have 6 different landing pages, when filling the form each landing on customized thank you page. so is it possible to make those as a single conversion or else i have to create 6 conversion please help me on this.

As per my knowledge, You can put the same conversion code in all pages and they will show as same conversion data. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ohh thanx anil... let my try it...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Just want to add on to what Anil said above.

If you use the same conversion tracking code with all Thank You pages, you won't be able to find out which landing page is working well (converting well) for you.

You have two options if you want to analyse the effectiveness of each landing page.

1. Use different conversion tracking cods for each Thank You page.

2. As you have separate customized Thank You page for each landing page, use Google analytics to track them.

Info