AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

can't stop emails with reports

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No adword campaigns since 2010, and none listed, but I keep getting broken adword reports. How to stop it? My adwords account number is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Lewis Keizer

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can't stop emails with reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lewis,

If you can log into AdWords, check the reports area on the left side navigation...there may be some scheduled reports in there.

Also, please edit your post (cog wheel top right of post) and remove your customer ID - it's for your own protection.

Let us know if this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Lewis K,

All enabled Adwords reports can be found in in the vertical menu on the left under "Reports and uploads" and you can delete them from there.
More info: Find, edit, or remove reports

Otherwise reports might be also coming from scripts, so if you will go to Bulk Operations also in that menu, then Scripts and turn off all scripts, then this might also help if the first idea won't help you.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have "Reports" on the left hand side. In Campaigns, the only options on the left are "all campaigns" and "bulk edits". Reports is at the top, but I don't have any reports listed. Still, I keep getting emails from an old report I had scheduled. Any advice?