AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

can't stop emails with reports

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Reports I created long time ago are no longer available to be deleted, however the email is still being sent.

Clicking the link below will result in "You have no reports at this time."

How to stop the emails?

Número de sua conta do Google AdWords: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

O relatório do Google AdWords que voê solicitou está disponível. Clique no link abaixo para fazer download do relatório.

Será necessário fazer login em sua conta para acessar essa página.

------------------------------------------------------------
Detalhes de seu relatório
------------------------------------------------------------
Nome do relatório: Relatório de anúncios

thanks!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rradunz
September 2015

Re: can't stop emails with reports

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rradunz,

Welcome to adwords community!

First, Please remove your adwords account number from your post.

I think you need to stop auto schedule reports via mail? If I understood this question then here is the answer:
Click Reports and uploads on the left, below your list of campaigns.
To choose new email recipients for your report, click the setting in the "Email" column.
Select another option from the menu that appears. To cancel report emails, select "No one." This will reset the "Frequency" column selection for your report to "One time."
Click Save.

Re: can't stop emails with reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, my bad...I have two gmail accounts, one for the business, and the adwords account is different. Logged in to the right acc and removed the reports.