AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

can't run reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'd like to see what clicks I'm actually paying for so would like to be able to run reports. If I try to run a report or click on the XML file emailed to me on a daily basis all I get is the error - "There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.Please refresh this page to try again.

Please sign in to AdWords again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page. " 

I've tried refreshing the page and logging out and back in. This occurs in IE and also in a fresh install of Chrome.
Has anyone any ideas how to get around this? I'd really like to know what clicks I'm paying for.

Thanks, Marcus

Re: can't run reports

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
I am not sure this could help but it helped one of my clients,
We changed the ip by turning off and turning on the modem and then clearing all history and stuff from the browser,try it.
Thank you

Re: can't run reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This happens on several PC's, with several browsers and my IP address has changed several times since I've had this issue. Basically, this reporting feature has never worked for me since day 1. But thanks for the response anyway.