AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

callout extension tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is there a way to track callout extensins ? Do you plan to add a value track for callout etensions tracking ?

Regards,

Perrine

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: callout extension tracking

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Perrine B, 

You can analyze the performance of ads that contain callouts from your Ad extensions tab. The Clicks column counts clicks on your ad headline when your callouts appeared with it.

Here's how to see your callout performance data:

1. Select a campaign with callouts. Then, click the Ad extensions tab.
  2. Choose View: Callout Extensions from the View drop-down menu.
  3. You'll see a statistics table that contains data on the ad's performance when the callout appears.
  4. Analyze your performance data to see which callouts are performing well and optimize your callouts accordingly.

Kathleen

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Perrine B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just a small addition to what Kathleen said above, you can Segment  the data with Click type and This extension vs. Other,  when you review your extensions. That would give you exact stats and segmented data which might help you optimize the campaigns better for you.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the feedback.
I think this extension vs.Other will make the job.
And I deduce that there will be no callout extension value track, to track ourself callout extensions.