AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

basic adwords email report ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got this message with my weekly report, but don't see anything on my dashboard that explains it further.

"This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after September 8, 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you’ll need to re-create it before this date."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: basic adwords email report ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Martha O,
Can you give us a bit of detail about the make-up of the report? Maybe a screen shot of it?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have also received the same message: "This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after 8 September 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you'll need to re-create it before this date." There is a link to the general help pages on adword reports, but no specific info about where the report is or what the problem is.

Most UNHELPFUL.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

01 September - I have another similar Keyword Report message, "This report has irreparable issues. As a result, it will be deleted on or shortly after 8 September 2014. If you want to continue using this report, you'll need to re-create it before this date."

I cannot find anything on the link page to help me with this issue.

Help please somebody?