AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

app download with 3rd party URL Upgrade ISsue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

app download with 3rd party tracking the ad words keyword id & campaign name are not generating in the 3rd party side due to URL upgrade

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vignesh R
September 2015

Re: app download with 3rd party URL Upgrade ISsue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Are you saying parameters (keyword ID and campaign name) are not getting appended to the URL after the upgrade? There could be an issue with the tracking template used in AdWords. Have you checked with the third party if they can provide any support in framing the template?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth

Thanks for reply in this,

Yes i checked with the support i dont get answers but i'm unaware how the custom parameter and tracking templates (upgrade once ) works together to and the value track parameters are tracking ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I'm sorry, I don't understand your query completely. Are you asking how tracking template and custom parameters work together?

There could be multiple reasons for parameters not getting appended. Could you share the Final URL and tracking template?
Sumanth Sridhar