AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

adwords conversion label mistmatch

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am setting up conversion tracking through Tag manager. the process is really simple, I am tracking two form submissions each one has its own conversion tracking.
One is working fine but the other one is showing red in Tag assistant Smiley Sad.
Looking at the source code, I see mismatch in labels
First line is the correct label the image line is showing the label for the site wide conversion code 

https://postimg.org/image/kaqatnzbh/
What am I missing? Did someone get this error before, and how did you fix it?
TIA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In tag assistant, click on the conversion in error. At the bottom of the next page in tag assistant, you will see what the error is where it says "where to optimize".

Re: adwords conversion label mistmatch

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I guess if you are implementing Adwords conversion through Tag manager, you shouldn't put the Adwords conversion code in the thank you page.
 - In Tag manager, create Adwords conversion tag > input proper conversion ID and label and trigger should be you thank you page(if you have one) > Preview (Check tag firing in GTM debugger.) > Publish.!! 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I already that!