AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

adwords clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Call conversion 5 for $400 worth of clicks its pathetic how do I know its genuine

Re: adwords clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Leo,

Can you be any more specific about your issue? It sounds like you are wondering if it is accurate that you received only 5 calls, although you spent $400 - am I understanding that correctly?

If so, I have a couple thoughts. It certainly wouldn't behoove Google to lie.  You'd be more likely to increase spend if your calls were higher, so you can feel confident that the number is correct. However, keep in mind that your call tracking methodology is affecting how calls are counted.

If you are only tracking call extensions, you aren't getting the full picture because many calls are likely happening on site.  I'd suggest you consider tracking on-site calls.  Also, there is a minimum click volume threshold that you must reach before a call forwarding number shows. If the call forwarding number doesn't show, you can still see how many people have clicked the call extension (click-to-call) but you can't get the full picture on how many people have dialed the number or called from the website (even if you have Google's website call tracking solution in place).

If you can provide any more details about your campaign, we may be able to give optimization tips to help improve performance.

Hope this helps!