AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

adword script help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hello

existing code that when someone falls Account send me EMAIL?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kostas x
February 2016

Re: adword script help

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hey Kostas,

I agree with Clynton, you dont need to use Scripts for your need. You can simply use rules.
On the link Clynton mentioned: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497710?hl=en&authuser=0
Go to the 'Controlling budgets and cost'. There you have steps to set up the rule you need.

If you need to do anything else that rules doesn't let you do, feel free to write back on the community and we will be glad to help!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Kostas,

What exactly do you need? You want an automatic email from AdWords when what happens on the account?

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Make the 'Email' a goal and trackable event in Google Analytics and link it to your adwords as a conversion.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Honestly, I am little confused here. Do you want to track events and then import them as conversions under Google AdWords?

Or, do you want AdWords to notify you when some goal is met and looking to run script for that?

Can you confirm that?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i will make it clear what i want for ex If you have a account and the account budget is finish the account will be down so i was thiking a code that to warning me when the account is down by budget

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kostas,

You can do this by simply setting up an automated rule to email when the budget reaches a certain level, it is not necessary to get into scripting unless your budget is extremely fluid and changing vastly from day to day or month to month.

Learn all about automated rules here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497710?hl=en&authuser=0

Goodluck
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kostas x
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hey Kostas,

I agree with Clynton, you dont need to use Scripts for your need. You can simply use rules.
On the link Clynton mentioned: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497710?hl=en&authuser=0
Go to the 'Controlling budgets and cost'. There you have steps to set up the rule you need.

If you need to do anything else that rules doesn't let you do, feel free to write back on the community and we will be glad to help!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
thank you for your help Smiley Very Happy

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
You are welcome! Smiley Happy
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor