AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

adword campaign linked to analytics

bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have adword campaigns I would like to link to the analytics, but following the instructions...I can't find the data source tab in the admin.  I am working from my MCC account and that might be why.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adword campaign linked to analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi bt,

Did you select the account once in the admin tab? This is where the data source link should be.

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

from my MCC account..selected the adword account, then from the tools and analysis tab...selected google analytics...then the account (making sure I was using the NEW analytics versions and the correct analytic account)...clicked on admin...don't see the data source tab anywhere!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi bt,

Perfect, once you clicked the admin tab, you should see accounts/sites listed. You should click on the site there to see the data source option.

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where?  Probably can't read this...I erased all the account info...don't have time to tweak this image

bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
bt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found it.  I hadn't clicked on the account in the top left

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just as a reminder, you do not need MMC in order to link your Adwords account to your Google Analytic account as long as they were created under the same Gmail account.

www.gulaydin.com