AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

account performance report: zero impressions mcc

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a daily account performance report on all our MCC accounts and I noticed that accounts that have no activity in the time frame I am using (this month), are not shown on the report. Even though I have "Include zero impressions" checked.

Is this a bug or is it not possible to show inactive accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account performance report: zero impressions mcc

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Matt,

I just ran a keyword performance report in my MCC and it showed inactive accounts.

What type of report are you having issue with (i.e. Keyword, Campaign), and if you're still having trouble, can you send me a screenshot?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
try running an "account performance report" where accounts included have no data in the time range you select.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Matt,

Thanks for that info. I replicated what you're seeing in my own MCC. I'm not sure if it's a limitation to not have zero-impression accounts appear here or if something isn't working as expected.

Let me look into this further and get back to you.

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Matt,

Hope your week is going well!

This issue was discussed with our technical team, and at this time they are aware of the situation and are working on a resolution. 

I will update the thread when a solution has occurredSmiley Happy

Cheers,

Carissa

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Carissa (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Hi Matt,

Our Engineering team has been working diligently on alleviating this technical issue in the interface. As a result, they expect the reports to be able to populate within the next 2-3 weeks!

I would recommend checking in on the reports over that time period to see if you are able to populate them. If you have any further issues, please feel free to call in at 1-866-2GOOGLE and we would be happy to assist you with your particular accountSmiley Happy

Have a great rest of your week.

Cheers,
Carissa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

We have exactly the same issue with accounts with 0 impressions being excluded from the Account Performance Report even with "Include zero impressions" selected. As of 11/18/13 the problem is still occurring.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carissa,

Having a similar issue myself, so came here to keep the issue on the radar. I pulled a report early today (12/10/13). I am attempting to pull a call extension report with zero impressions included. The box is checked, but I am seeing no data.

Thanks - Travis

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I have been speaking to the AdWords technical team for a few months now. It has not yet been completely resolved, but they assure me that it is close.