AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I really need your help.

This is the firt time I did an Ad on Display Network,

After upload my ad (and it has approved), I've chose placement, and set some kewwords. But in 'Placement' tab, the site I've chose, at 'Status' column, it shows "Managed" and the message is "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria.".

Please help to show me why my ad got this message and how to solve this issue.

Anw, I've seen 568 impr. although I didn't do anything with my ad. Is there any problem?

Looking forward to hearing from all you guys.

Many Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ngoc N
September 2015

Re: You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

The message you are talking about could arise due to many reasons like you might be bidding low enough in comparison to your competition or your ad might not be having enough ad rank to compete for the placements you are looking to taget.

I would suggest increasing the bid for your placements initially and see if could make any difference or not.\

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your help, I've increased bid and it works Smiley Happy
But some placements have still had this message.

I have another question, I've received clicks from Display keyword, but I don't understand clearly about this, I mean where they are from and how I can check if I type those keywords my flash ad will appear.
Really need your help.

Many thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

What type of campaigns are you running? Are you running Search and Display together or you have separate campaigns for both networks?

If you are bidding on keywords for Display Network, you can review the stats by moving into the Display Network Tab and see what keywords are driving more traffic towards your site. You can simply increase the bid of individual keywords if you want for them and try to capture more traffic.

I hope that answers your question!

Pankaj