AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why we need Cross-account Conversion Tracking and Funnels.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

Just come to know about Google newly release cross account conversion tracking and search funnel feature and of course it looks helpful. But I have one big question in mind that

Why I am going to create multiple accounts with multiples ads and same targeted keyword to send visitors on single landing page to purchase particular product. Which is I think going to create great competition for 1 campaign to another one?

Thanks in Advance,,!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why we need Cross-account Conversion Tracking and Funnels.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nikhil,

Welcome To the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Creating Multiple account in single MCC is a account Structuring and Management tactics. Because it will help you to reduce campaigns optimization effort and better management.

But If one have multiple Product line with a Different Landing page then one should create multiple campaigns (Based on Product ) in different Adwords account. E.g E Commerce portal.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why we need Cross-account Conversion Tracking and Funnels.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Nikhil,

Cross account conversion tracking is not a requirement, but an option. You can still upload your conversions for you single account.

I'm not sure what Rakesh is suggesting here. One business--one account. You can create multiple campaigns within your single account. I would not recommend using multiple accounts for the same business.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords