AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why is some of my data (not set) in Adwords Attribution Modelling?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Asking this again as still have no answer for this.

When looking at attribution modelling in AdWords, some of my data is showing as (not set) for keyword, match type, campaign, ad group etc. Anyone know why this is?

I'm looking at the Attribution Modelling section in Adwords, First Click vs. Last Click.

I am seeing (not set) data for all my conversion actions (different amounts) and my lookback is set to 30 days.

The Analytics and Adwords accounts are linked and auto tagging is on, however, I am looking at the AdWords platform, not AdWords reporting in Analytics. I am also seeing $0 cost data, but am seeing conversions.

Just to clarify, not looking in GA - they are Adwords Conversions (Conversion Actions - pixels specific to my conversion pages).

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why is some of my data (not set) in Adwords Attribution Modelling?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Jessica,

In the reports that you reference, (not set) can be the value given to Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) campaigns. When I look at an Attribution Modeling report for keywords I see that the not set values are all from my DSA campaign. I am able to verify this by setting the first column to campaigns and the second to keywords.

Hopefully that helps,

Jim

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.