AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why is Paid & organic report not applied to a Campaign?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to see the Paid and Organic report dimensions for a specific campaign. But adwords only allows you to see for ALL campaigns. Why is that? And is there a way around it? It's too much information

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is Paid & organic report not applied to a Campaign?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carl K

Since this report shows data of your website for organic performance, so its not associated to any of your campaign. If you want to figure out what opportunities you are missing at each campaign level in term of search queries then you can use excel tho map search queries to your respective campaigns.

Use VLOOKUP in excel. Let us know if you have some other perspective for getting this report.

Hope that make sense...!

Abhishek

Re: Why is Paid & organic report not applied to a Campaign?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Carl,

If I understood correctly here, you want to extract the Paid and Organic report at the campaign level. By default, it is unavailable. However, you can customize the columns and add Campaign, Ad Group and even Keyword level data to better understand how your  organic and paid results vary. 

Find more details about this particular report here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3097241?hl=en

Pankaj