AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why have HTML reports disappeared from AdWords Editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What's up with the removal of HTML reports from AdWords Editor V11? This function was great for providing a logical overview of campaigns to clients.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil V
September 2015

Re: Why have HTML reports disappeared from AdWords Editor?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Phil,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, exporting summary to HTML is no longer supported in AWE 11. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/59106?hl=en

Definitely a good feature that is missing. That's the reason, I am still using both the versions of AWE. The new version is a standalone version, so you can use both. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please bring the HTML export feature back to Adwords Editor - this was key to sharing draft campaigns and ad groups with clients.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What's the reason? This function was so neat and easy to share campaign shell with others. Is there a possibility to bring it back?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OMG really miss this, it was key to sharing campaign settings with clients in a clear and understood format. Big loss.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's now saying the older version is obsolete and unable to download/have access to the Adwords data so running the old and new is now not possible. Is there any update to when a new release with this key missing feature will be added back in?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I miss this too !!! So do my clients!
I am going to try to re install v 10 and see if i have any luck..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue as Tony M...
Although i could install the older version .. It is not allowing me to download anything and prompting in red "this is obsolete. get newer version" type message.
Grrrrrrrrrr

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was afraid it would come to this. The loss of HTML output functionality is a great inconvenience. But on with life...
Does anyone know of a third party reporting tool with HTML or maybe PDF output format like the old version of AWE?