AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I see this msg? "Domain-level information currently isn't available. See aggregate stats..."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to see where my Google Image Ads are being placed automatically. However, when I go to Campaigns tab > [my display campaign] > Display Network tab > Placements tab > Automatic Placements section, I see the following message: "Domain-level information currently isn't available. See aggregate stats in the 'Other domains' row below." Is there a reason that Google is not showing where my ads are being automatically placed? I see that they are indeed being automatically placed because the total number of automatic placements is shown in the Impressions column (and I have received some clicks as well as shown in the Click column). But this aggregate information is not very useful. I would like to see the specific locations where the ads are being shown. That information would really help me improve my campaign and reassure me that my campaign dollars are being well spent. Thanks for any advice you can provide here!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why do I see this msg? "Domain-level information currently isn't available. See aggregate s

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roger,

>> I would like to see the specific locations <<

You will. Just be patient a bit....Robot LOL

Actually there is always some lag: typically a couple of days.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Why do I see this msg? "Domain-level information currently isn't available. See aggregate s

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ahh.... Thank you!