AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why am I unable to see billing details in Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why can I not see my Billing Details in Chrome but I can get them up in Internet Explorer?  

I have three different AdWords accounts and two work fine with Chrome but the other does not.  What can I do to correct this.  Have spoken to the help desk twice but no one seems to be able to come up with a solution.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why am I unable to see billing details in Chrome

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Angela;

If you see them in IE, you should see them in Chrome;
When saying "can't see"  Do  you mean you don't see the billing icon, or when clicking on the icon - you don't see the details?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for answering - when I click on Billing I just get the loading icon going round and round and round! In my other accounts the billing details come up without any trouble - just a problem in this one account.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again;
Try to clear cache and delete cookies in Chrome;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks - have cleared all browsing date and cookies but the billing transactions still do not come up. Just the wheel - still turning!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Now comes the "hard stuff". Turn off all Chrome extensions and start figuring which one causes the bug....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Only have 2 extensions and turning them off has not made any difference...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Please upload a screenshot of the bug

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I do that please