AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why I see Google Site Tracking Indicator on all pages?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi, 

I am seeing Google Site tracking indicator on all my pages? THis has been disabled from adwords and on code too. Eventhough if it was enabled it should only show in confirmation page. But get to see on all pages. But when I check on another computer it is not the case. everything is fine. What could be the reason. Any help?

Y2k_chapin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why I see Google Site Tracking Indicator on all pages?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi y2k_chapin

Thanks for your post. Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies for a significant amount of time on the computer that isn't working? 

Try that and if it doesn't work let me know and we will try something else. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shanea,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried but no luck. As per Google , tracking indicator should only show in confirmation page where the code is pasted.

y2k_chapin

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Ok. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Sure Thank you