AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why Conversion many per click data discrepancy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Eveyone,

Today i find that for my adwords account conversion many per click is 729(looking into main dash boad, screen shot is attached) while when i go to Tools>conversion>sales i found that adwords is showing only 114 many per click conversion for same time duration(screen shot is attached) . I am totally clueless regarding such discrepancy of data(Conversion many per click) for same account and for same duration.

Dash Board

2 conversion.JPG

Tools>conversion>sales

conversion many per click sales..JPG

What is the reason behind this?

Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author willam s
September 2015

Re: Why Conversion many per click data discrepancy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Willam,

Do you have more than one type of conversion in your account? So that you're not just tracking conversions for sales but perhaps also for leads? Go to Tools and Analysis > Conversions to see which conversions you're tracking. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi William,
A thought here - are you importing Conversions from Google Analytics? I'm not sure, but that could possibly be leading to the Conversions on the main screen being higher. I do remember this happening to me before, but the reason was because we had more than one conversion we were tracking and we were importing from Google Analytics.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Willam,

Do you have more than one type of conversion in your account? So that you're not just tracking conversions for sales but perhaps also for leads? Go to Tools and Analysis > Conversions to see which conversions you're tracking. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello SanneB,

I have only one type of conversion i.e Purchase/Sales.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi William,
A thought here - are you importing Conversions from Google Analytics? I'm not sure, but that could possibly be leading to the Conversions on the main screen being higher. I do remember this happening to me before, but the reason was because we had more than one conversion we were tracking and we were importing from Google Analytics.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello vkore91,

Thank you for your valuable reply, as it helped me a lot in understanding what was actually missing. Plus, when I went throught the entire conversation properly I found out that You and SanneB were saying the same thing. My query is finally resolved, so thanks @ SanneB thanks Smiley Happy  and also thanks @vkore91 Smiley Happy