AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Why Conversion many per click data discrepancy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Eveyone,

Today i find that for my adwords account conversion many per click is 729(looking into main dash boad, screen shot is attached) while when i go to Tools>conversion>sales i found that adwords is showing only 114 many per click conversion for same time duration(screen shot is attached) . I am totally clueless regarding such discrepancy of data(Conversion many per click) for same account and for same duration.

Dash Board

2 conversion.JPG

Tools>conversion>sales

conversion many per click sales..JPG

What is the reason behind this?

Thanks in advance.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author willam s
September 2015

Re: Why Conversion many per click data discrepancy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Willam,

Do you have more than one type of conversion in your account? So that you're not just tracking conversions for sales but perhaps also for leads? Go to Tools and Analysis > Conversions to see which conversions you're tracking. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello SanneB,

I have only one type of conversion i.e Purchase/Sales.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author willam s
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi William,
A thought here - are you importing Conversions from Google Analytics? I'm not sure, but that could possibly be leading to the Conversions on the main screen being higher. I do remember this happening to me before, but the reason was because we had more than one conversion we were tracking and we were importing from Google Analytics.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello vkore91,

Thank you for your valuable reply, as it helped me a lot in understanding what was actually missing. Plus, when I went throught the entire conversation properly I found out that You and SanneB were saying the same thing. My query is finally resolved, so thanks @ SanneB thanks Smiley Happy  and also thanks @vkore91 Smiley Happy