AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Who visited my landing page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am running Adwords Ad and would like to know who is visited my landing page? Any solution for these or any tools also welcome.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hmmm.. Let me think.. Google Analytics sounds great. You can also try other solutions like Yandex Metrica.

Re: Who visited my landing page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you. Already linked Google analytics with Google Adwords.

I would like more insights about which company visiting my landing page is
it possible?

Re: Who visited my landing page?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

you can't to this "just like that". Google protects user's privacy and don't let you find out such insights.

the only way is to analyze your server's logs, get IP and try to link this with IPs of companies

In my oppinion it's much work, and totally not worth this effort.

1m8fk3

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

There is a way for these. Five months before i read at somewhere else regarding these. Now i forget.

Only i remember it is one of the google products to do that. Anybody else know about these?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raj V
5d

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

the solution is called Leadfeeder. The post was published in September 2016. The community doesnt let me to include the url, I am not sure why Smiley Sad

You can use google to find it. Its name is "Using Google Analytics with Leadfeeder for B2B Lead Generation"

Regards,

Hana

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Raj V,

AdWords prohibits collection of personal data unless a form is filled out and submitted to you by the visitor. You can't find out who each user was, you only get aggregate data.

You could get the IP address of the request, then do a reverse DNS lookup. That won't necessarily tell you anything useful. Reverse lookup will frequently turn up the ISP information, not the user data.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords